What Is Launching Point?
- Launching Point is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, charity that serves as a self-injury support and resource center located in Florham Park, New Jersey.
What Is the Mission of Launching Point?
- Launching Point is a self-injury support and resource center that provides awareness, information, and support to people struggling with any form of self-inflicted violence and support for their loved ones. We reach out to the community and nationwide on self-injury, addictions, and support for those that lost a person to suicide.
This is accomplished through:
- Providing Beyond Bandages, self-injury support group at our location and training others to begin a Beyond Bandages in their county.
- Finding an individual the appropriate form of self-injury treatment by providing resources for outpatient & inpatient treatment, therapy and/or counseling services.
- Provide a recovery program at our location for those who struggle with addictions, life issues, and relationship problems.
- Providing Left Behind, a support groups for those who lost a loved one to suicide.
- Educational meetings & activities for those struggling to overcome self-injury.
- Self-injury resources and support for friends and family of loved ones who self-injure.
- Informative meetings, written material and literature on self-injury and supporting a loved one.
- Self-help website